Connect with us

Celebrity News

Cardi B and Stefon Diggs Unfollow Each Other on Instagram, Spark Split Rumours

Published

on

Cardi B; Stefon Diggs. Photo: Gilbert Flores/Billboard via Getty; Adam Glanzman/Getty

Following reports that Cardi B  and Stefon Diggs unfollowed one another on Instagram, fans are speculating that the couple has split up. Although the 33-year-old rapper and the 32-year-old wide receiver for the New England Patriots have been connected since 2025 and have a child together.

As well-known celebrity couples, Cardi B and Stefon Diggs have frequently made headlines throughout their relationship. Their fans have been watching their romance making any possible breakup between the two especially notable.

 

Stefon Diggs and Cardi B at a New York Knicks playoff game in New York City in May 2025. Photo: Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE via Getty.

When an ESPN reporter asked Cardi B if she had any motivational words for Diggs before the big game on Saturday, February 7, at the Fanatics Super Bowl Party, she said, “Good luck,” and turned to leave. Her response was taken by fans as an indication that the couple wasn’t getting along.

Rumours of a breakup began when fans noticed that Cardi B and Stefon Diggs were no longer following each other on Instagram. Shortly after Cardi’s attendance at the Super Bowl, where Stefon’s Patriots played, and her appearance onstage during the halftime show, fans quickly pointed out that the two had unfollowed one another on the platform.

 

Photo: TMZ

After the game, Cardi was seen in San Francisco with friends, appearing unconcerned, which fueled more gossip. However, since Cardi is concentrating on her next tour and her family, a reconciliation might still be possible.

There is still no official word from Cardi B or Stefon Diggs that they have broken up. Fans continue to watch the couple’s social media posts and public appearances to see if there are any more updates or signs that they are getting back together.

Cardi B and Stefon Diggs celebrate the Patriots’ 10-7 AFC Championship win over the Broncos on Jan. 25, 2026. Photo: Justin Edmonds/Getty

read also: Cardi B is Expecting a Child with Stefon Diggs

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ninety − = eighty five
Powered by MathCaptcha

Celebrity News

Selena Gomez Sued by Investors Over Mental Health Startup

Published

on

Photo: Getty images

Selena Gomez is facing a lawsuit from five investors who backed Wondermind Global, the mental health company she co-founded with her mother, Mandy Teefey, and entrepreneur Daniella Pierson.

The investors are seeking to recover about $1.2 million they say they put into the business, along with damages and legal costs. The lawsuit alleges that Gomez and the other founders made commitments about the company’s plans and operations that were not fulfilled.

A central allegation concerns Gomez’s role in Wondermind’s development. According to the complaint, investors were told she would be “actively building” the company as its head of marketing. The claim further alleges that Gomez signed an agreement to perform those duties but later failed to do so.

Photo: Getty Images

The investors also allege that Wondermind was presented as having several revenue-generating initiatives in development, including advertising partnerships, celebrity cover stories and a mobile app. The complaint also alleges that investors were told Wondermind had secured institutional partnerships with JPMorgan and Fidelity, which were expected to generate advertising revenue. According to the lawsuit, none of those initiatives or partnerships materialised.

Wondermind was founded in 2021 with the goal of making mental health and wellness content more accessible. Gomez had already spoken publicly about her own experiences with mental health.

The investors claim Wondermind struggled financially and eventually failed to meet basic business obligations, including paying employees and vendors on time. They also allege that they were not properly informed about the company’s financial and operational problems.

According to the complaint, the investors only became aware of the extent of Wondermind’s difficulties after September 2025 investigation by The Cut examined the company’s finances and management.

Photo: Getty images

After learning about Wondermind’s financial and operational problems, the investors allegedly demanded that their money be returned. According to the lawsuit, Teefey told them that the funds would be placed in an escrow account for repayment, but the money was never returned. The investors say their attempts to obtain repayment and further information eventually went unanswered, leaving them to seek the return of their investments through the lawsuit.

Gomez remains listed as a co-founder on Wondermind’s website, while her mother now serves as chief executive following Pierson’s departure from the company.

The lawsuit does not establish that the allegations are true. Gomez and Wondermind have been contacted for comment, but neither had responded at the time of publication.

Read Next Post: Dua Lipa Takes an Oversized Chanel Bag Through JFK

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

Travis Kelce Says His Wedding to Taylor Swift Was the “Best Night of My Life”

Published

on

Photo: GC Images

Travis Kelce has spoken publicly about his wedding to Taylor Swift for the first time, calling the celebration at Madison Square Garden the “best night of my life.”

The Kansas City Chiefs tight end made the comment on August 12 while speaking with reporters at the team’s training camp in St. Joseph, Missouri. Asked about his offseason, Kelce reflected on the wedding before turning his attention to the upcoming NFL season.

“It was a fun offseason, man,” he said. “Wedding was the best night of my life, and I appreciate everybody who came out and celebrated and had fun with us.”

Photo: GC Images

Kelce also described the occasion as “a crazy night” and said he appreciated everyone who attended and celebrated with the couple. He then made it clear that his focus had shifted back to football.

Kelce and Swift married on July 3 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The wedding was attended by around 1,000 guests, including friends, family members and notable figures from the worlds of music, film and sports.

The ceremony was officiated by Adam Sandler, while Stevie Nicks was among the performers at the celebration. Other reported guests included Selena Gomez, Sabrina Carpenter and a number of Kelce’s NFL connections.

Photo: GC Images

The wedding followed a rehearsal dinner held at Madison Square Garden the night before. The couple kept the celebration private, with guests subject to strict security and confidentiality measures.

Swift and Kelce’s wedding came after their relationship began in 2023. They announced their engagement in August 2025 before marrying less than a year later.

While the wedding was a major part of his offseason, Kelce is now back with the Chiefs preparing for the 2026 NFL season. When asked about what comes next, he brought the conversation back to football: “But it’s football, baby.”

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

Rihanna Gives Fans a Rare Glimpse of Her Children at Her Childhood Home

Published

on

By

Photo: Instagram/@Rihanna

Rihanna is giving her children a glimpse into her childhood. The singer recently brought her three children, RZA, Riot and Rocki Irish, to the street in Barbados where she grew up, now known as Rihanna Drive, sharing rare photos and a video from the family visit on Instagram.

The Fenty Beauty mogul posed with her children. She wore a black asymmetrical slip dress with a spaghetti strap on one side and a thigh-high slit, pairing it with black flip-flops, sunglasses and her signature bold red lipstick. In the photos, the singer is seen holding her youngest daughter, who will turn one next month, while RZA and Riot stand beside her.

Photo: Instagram/@Rihanna

In the caption, the singer reflected on returning to the same place where she spent part of her childhood, this time as a mother. She wrote, “One minute I feel like that kid from Westbury, the next minute I’m bringing my own kids back to Rihanna Drive. Trippy how life works!” she continued. “And the Glory STILL and WILL ALWAYS belong to the Almighty Creator!!!”

The street was originally called Westbury New Road before it was officially renamed Rihanna Drive by the Ministry of Tourism, “The Government of Barbados will on Independence Day, Thursday 30th November, 2017 officially change the name of Westbury New Road located in St. Michael to Rihanna Drive in honour of Barbadian superstar Ms. Robyn Rihanna Fenty who grew up in Westbury New Road.” Rihanna was also present at the ceremony.

Photo: Instagram/@Rihanna

The family visit comes as Rihanna continues to spend time in her home country this month. On August 4, she attended Barbados’ Grand Kadooment Day parade, which marked the end of the island’s Crop Over Festival. For the occasion, she wore a colorful festival costume covered in jewels and feathers, complete with a dramatic headpiece and feathered wings.

Photo: Instagram/@Rihanna

Rihanna and A$AP Rocky have been together since 2020. While the couple has often been seen together on various public outings, they rarely give fans a glimpse of all three children at once.

Continue Reading

Trending