Our privacy Policies Notice
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA DEFINITION
Personal Information for purposes of this Policy does not include your name, photo and/or other information about you included in news or editorial content.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of Personal Information about you as described below:
(A) Personal Information you provide to us,
(B) Personal Information we may automatically collect, and
(C) Personal Information we may receive from third parties.
A. Personal Information You Provide to Us
In using our Products, you may provide us with Personal Information, which may include (the examples provided are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive):
- Contact information such as name, email address, postal address and telephone number(s);
- Demographic information such as birth date or gender;
- Account information and log in credentials, including unique identifiers such as username and password;
- Payment and transaction information including credit or bank card information;
- Preferences for communications;
- Communications and opinions in chat rooms, message boards, forums, surveys, polls, and online forms;
- Access to your geo-location (including through our mobile app) or to other data held on social media platforms and other software (for example, access to your contacts, calendar or photos);
- Photos and/or videos; and
- Any additional information that we describe to you, when we collect your data with your consent.
You agree that you will provide to us only your own Personal Information, or the Personal Information of those whom you have the legal right to provide (such as in your capacity as a legal guardian). You agree to provide us with accurate Personal Information.
B. Personal Information We May Automatically Collect About You
Our Products may automatically collect certain Personal Information about you. This Personal Information may include the following (the examples provided are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive). Any of this information may be combined with other Personal Information we may have or obtain about you from your use of our Products or from third parties as described below in “Personal Information We May Receive from Third Parties.”
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, such as through your ISP (Internet service provider);
- Date and time of your visit, registration, login or use of our Products;
- Domain server from which you are using our Products;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Your Social Media Platform login information
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting or using our Products;
- Data identifying the videos that you view while using our Products;
- Your location data
- Your behavior, movement and activity on or within the Product;
- Your profile information
- Geo-location information through the use of any of our mobile applications;
- Your list of contacts, friends or followers
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”); and
- Certain Personal Information about your activities on the Social Media Platform
- Mobile application identification and behavior, use, and aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
- If you sign up for text messaging, cookies or other tracking devices may be used to personalize your experience (for example, to send you personalized text message offers).
C. Personal Information We May Receive from Third Parties
We may collect or receive additional Personal Information about you from third-party websites and apps, social media platforms and video viewing platforms, such as, but not limited, to Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, SnapChat and YouTube (“Social Media Platforms”), third party data providers, and sources providing publicly-available Personal information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) for the purposes described in “How We Use Personal Information” section below.
Personal Information we may access from Social Media Platforms may include, but is not limited to:
- Your Social Media Platform login information
- Your location data
- Your profile information
- Your list of contacts, friends or followers
- Certain information about your activities on the Social Media Platform such as without limitation the content you view, and products or services you purchase there
Please keep in mind that when you provide Personal Information to us via a third-party website or platform (for example, via our applications on a mobile device or by logging into any of our Products via a social media account), the Personal Information you provide to us may be separately collected by the third-party website or platform or the Social Media Platform. Please review the privacy policies of the applicable third-party or Social Media Platform for their privacy practices. Also, please be aware that if you are logged into your social media account when you are visiting our Products, the Social Media Platform you are logged into may track your activities on our Products.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. Use and Purpose of Processing Your Personal Information
We use and process your Personal Information for the following types of purposes (the examples provided are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive).
- To provide you with the Products, and other promotions, newsletters and information we think you may be interested in
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and to provide other communications, including by email, chat or text messages, and including alerts, notification of promotions, contests, and events
- For marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and other third parties, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications
- For billing and payment processing
- To deliver personalized advertising and content, including textual and audio-visual ads and content
- To fulfill contracts we have with you
- To manage, improve and support our relationships with third-parties that we contract with in connection with our business, Products and services, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners
- To maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Products, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, Products and services, , resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services
- To perform analytics for business purposes and business intelligence, such as monitoring traffic to our Products, counting ad impressions, and auditing legal and regulatory compliance
- To maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Products, databases and other technology assets and our business, including preventing fraud, detecting security breaches and prosecuting violators
- To identify and repair errors in our Products’ functionality
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which Personal Information we hold is among the assets transferred
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Personal Information and/or pursuant to your consent .
B. Disclosing Your Personal Information to Other Parties
We may disclose your Personal Information to other parties, including:
- Our affiliates
- Service providers
- Advertisers, advertising technology companies, Social Media Platforms, analytics companies and other third parties with whom we have business relationships.
- Government regulators
- Our legal advisors and parties involved in a legal process.
- To an entity involved in the sale of our business
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with products or Services we provide to you
Do We Use “Cookies”?
Yes. Cookies, SDKs, tracking pixels and similar technologies are small files that a website or mobile application stores on your device that recognizes the user’s browser or device and captures and remembers certain information.
In general, we and our third-party providers, advertisers and marketing partners, use these technologies to optimize the functionality of the Products, to help us understand how the Products are used and to provide users with interest-based content and/or advertising, including textual and/or audio-visual ads or content based upon their browsing activities and interests.
If you sign up for text messaging, cookies or other tracking devices may be used to personalize your experience (for example, to send you personalized text message offers).
For more information about the cookies and other technologies that we, our affiliates and third party providers and advertisers use on our Products, please read our Cookies Notice.
In addition, you may opt out of certain interest-based advertising by using the following resources:
(a) You may opt-out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
(b) You may opt-out of receiving some permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 or visiting About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info.
(c) You may opt-out of having your activity on our Products made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser.
(d) ne of our providers, LiveRamp, Inc. collects certain Personal Information from you through our Products, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address or information about your browser or operating system. LiveRamp then returns to us an online identification code that is associated with your Personal Information, and that we may store in our first-party cookie for our own use in online and cross-channel advertising across our Products. It may also be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt out of this use by LiveRamp, please click here: https://optout.liveramp.com/opt_out.
(e) We also transfer certain Personal Information collected from you through our Products, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address, or information about your browser or operating system to one of our service providers, Neustar Information Services, Inc. (“Neustar”). Neustar then returns to us an online identification code that is associated with your Personal Information, and that we may store in our first-party cookie for our own use in online and cross-channel advertising across our Products. It may also be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt out of this processing by Neustar, please click here:: https://www.home.neustar/privacy/opt-out. You may also opt-out of this processing by Neustar via the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out mechanism, described above in subparagraph (b).
Video Viewing Behavior
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We use commercially reasonable procedures and various technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Personal Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features.
If you believe that your Personal Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, please promptly Contact US so that necessary measures can quickly be taken.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As required by applicable laws, and subject to any permitted exceptions and limitations, we will comply with any verified consumer request you submit with respect to your Personal Information. Please submit a verifiable consumer request to us through the web form link provided below in contact us.
Your Personal Information may be stored, transferred to, and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. These countries may be outside the United States, and may have different data protection laws than in the United States.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE OR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OUR USE OFPERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF DAMAGES FOR WHICH WE WILL BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE THE GREATER OF THE FEES YOU PAID FOR ANY PRODUCT IN CONNECTION WITH WHICH YOU PROVIDED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR $100. (BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES AND AFFILIATES, IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, THREATENING, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF OUR PRODUCTS.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates, and each of our and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, representatives and licensors, from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise out of your provision of any inaccurate or unauthorized Personal Information to us or your violation of this Agreement or any rights of another. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this section. In such event, you agree to provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
This Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign it to anyone. We may assign this Agreement and all rights and obligations hereunder at any time. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement is not intended to benefit any third party, and does not create any third party beneficiaries. Accordingly, this Agreement may only be invoked or enforced by you or us.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action that you may have arising out of or related to use of the Products or this Agreement must be filed by you within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.